What is Reiki?
Reiki is a Japanese technique for stress reduction and relaxation that also promotes healing. Its goal is to restore and maintain balance. Reiki’s purpose is to assist the body in its on-going program for perfect health by seeking to balance areas of imbalance. It is well know that stress is a prominent factor in the reduction of the immune system’s effectiveness. Disease is often the result of stress compromising the immune system. Reiki seems to have basic consciousness because of its unique qualities. When used for healing, it is able to provide precisely what is required on all levels.
How It Works?
Basically, Reiki treatments work by eliminating or dissolving toxic substances and energy from many levels of ones being whether it is mental, emotional or physical. Its non-evasive nature is conductive to working with any other type of treatment.
Reiki Helps Treating Many Diseases
Reiki is effective in treating many ailments such as back pain and arthritis as well as serious illnesses like cancer and lupus. It is currently used in many hospitals throughout the United States.
The Benefits of Reiki
- Provides pain relief and effective management of chronic pain
- Can reduce high blood pressure
- Strengthens and protects the immune system
- Promotes emotional stability and clarify along with spiritual growth
- Boosts the body’s healing properties
- Helps healthier, deeper breathing and improved sleep habits
- Promotes effective detoxification and enhances the body’s ability to remove wastes and toxins
- Reduces side effects from drugs and other medical treatments
- Removes energy blockages and promotes healthy circulation
- Promotes vitality and postpones the aging process